Freeks - Henniker Kind Band

A now defunct band from Henniker, New Hampshire. Freeks dissappeared right before the internet took-off and the band has never had a web presense, yet everything exists for one. So now, in blog format, I'm creating an online archive of our music, stories and photos. No chronology.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

circa 1987


I had just bought my drum-set 1 or 2 days before... Check out the height on those cymbals! And Dave's Les Paul! That thing played better than any guitar I've ever played! Danny's rockin' those acid-wash jeans and tank!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You are just jealous of my acid washed style! You all are!...I know!

2:51 PM  
Blogger spruedog said...

I'm still waiting for acid washed jeans to come back into style. I have a Slaughter tour shirt that would go nicely

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
hit Counter