Freeks - Henniker Kind Band

A now defunct band from Henniker, New Hampshire. Freeks dissappeared right before the internet took-off and the band has never had a web presense, yet everything exists for one. So now, in blog format, I'm creating an online archive of our music, stories and photos. No chronology.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Group Shot


I haven't come across a good copy of this image yet, so I'm posting what I've got. You know I'll fix it when I get it...
Please leave comments and let me know if there's anything you'd like me to post here. Thanks for looking everyone!!!
We hope to get together sometime this Spring or Summer, so keep your eyes & ears peeled for a little sumpin'...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much Wes. We always like to see you too... Still do. When are you and Sam coming out to Beechwood again?

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
hit Counter