Freeks - Henniker Kind Band

A now defunct band from Henniker, New Hampshire. Freeks dissappeared right before the internet took-off and the band has never had a web presense, yet everything exists for one. So now, in blog format, I'm creating an online archive of our music, stories and photos. No chronology.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

My Beginnings on drums...


This is just something I came across the other day. I dig my wind-breaker and hair-do, (Thanks Faye). Those are my buddies Josh Ford on the left of the drum and Tom Douglas, right behind me with the 'Maple Street' shirt on. Matt Hoeveler is to my left. This photo is friccin' ancient. I thik its 1980 or 81.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That picture is fuckin' awesome wifta'! What a crew!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm in the back on Saxophone with Josh Fenalosa and Kevin Rhonstock. wifta' dissed the real talent in this pic!

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! Too funny for words--well except for Matt--he really does look like a bug!

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

speaking o' hoeveler's...i just found Andrew on myspace...search his name. He's all grown-up.Sorry, that was a bit off-subject.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

no it wasn't...it was right on the subject. I'm going to do it right now....thanks.

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
hit Counter