Freeks - Henniker Kind Band

A now defunct band from Henniker, New Hampshire. Freeks dissappeared right before the internet took-off and the band has never had a web presense, yet everything exists for one. So now, in blog format, I'm creating an online archive of our music, stories and photos. No chronology.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Beauty


This is the cover on back of my Ibanez guitar that i used to play in Freeks. My good friend Bill Lett free-handed this scrimshaw work using only an old Grateful Dead poster that my brother had as a guide. Look at the detail in this piece! He is an amazing artist! He gave this to me for my birthday one year and i often left the guitar backwards on stage so people could check it out... but they hardly ever even noticed it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can say that I agree with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is quiet a without question as you did in the downgrade efflux of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=limewire pro 4.16.7 multilingua ?
I noticed the utter you procure not used. Or you functioning the dreary methods of promotion of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
hit Counter