Freeks - Henniker Kind Band

A now defunct band from Henniker, New Hampshire. Freeks dissappeared right before the internet took-off and the band has never had a web presense, yet everything exists for one. So now, in blog format, I'm creating an online archive of our music, stories and photos. No chronology.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Monkey Man!!!



Our good friend and sometimes singer, Steve Dutton made a brief appearance for the ladies. He likes to sing really good songs well, so we had him join us whenever possible. Danny looks like a little kid in this photo.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A "brief appearance for the ladies"?!

David, you know as well as I do that, by the time this photo was taken, I was HEAD OVER HEELS in LOVE with your sister!

If I remember that particular night correctly (they were all a bit of a blur), as like so many other nights jammin with you guys, I was there for the music, the fun, and the party.

Frankly, the MOST fun jams with FREEKS was when your sister wasn't there (FAR fewer inhibitions on my part--not that I ever had many stage inhibitions)!!!

Come to think of it, I MET your sister (to whom, as you of course know, I would eventually become happily married) at a FREEKS gig at Thumbs in Concord!

Holy moly the fun we all had.

You guys ALWAYS rocked the house down, and I am both glad and proud to have been an "honorary" member (if nothing more than friend or 'guest singer' of) the band.

What a blast.

Let your FREEK flag fly.

Dut

9:19 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

I know Steve, I was only kidding. That's 'THUMS' in Concord. (THURSDAYS UNDERGROUND MUSIC STAGE).

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
hit Counter