Freeks - Henniker Kind Band

A now defunct band from Henniker, New Hampshire. Freeks dissappeared right before the internet took-off and the band has never had a web presense, yet everything exists for one. So now, in blog format, I'm creating an online archive of our music, stories and photos. No chronology.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005



Dave Carroll was pretty much the spark behind the band Freeks for lyrics and catchy songs. Even to this day he is a very strong solo-artist with lyrics and music that make you wonder why everybody doesn't know about him. He released a solo album a few years ago that should be in any music lovers collection. It's called "Flying with the cows again" by Dave Carroll. If you ever see it, buy it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

PS - this picture is really dirty, but I just scanned it and wanted to get it up. I might fix it someday.

2:10 AM  
Blogger Dave Caroll Fan said...

The flying with the cows again album is an absolute masterpiece. I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't own it. I can't share it because that would be unethical but if it is ever for sale ever again, sign me up for several copies. It has been in my regular rotation since 2003.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
hit Counter